Have a question or want to let us know of any new resources or events? (scroll down for information on advertising and guest post opportunities.)
donielle (at) grandrapidsnaturalliving (dot) com
Are you a local business, blogger, or natural health professional? We’d be pleased to help you get the word out – we want our readers to be able to find YOU! that’s what this site is all about; helping people find the resources they need to live a more natural life. We offer ad banner advertisement and sponsored posts to fit your needs.
Current rates (as of Jan 2012):
- 30 days – $10.00
- 60 days – $20.00
- 90 days – $30.00
We offer two different ad styles right now:
- 125 x 125 ad button in the sidebar of the blog (above the fold/seen before you scroll)
- 468 x 60 ad button at the end of every post (this one is also published in the newsletters and RSS feeds)
Advertising rates are revisited each January and June to reflect average traffic and subscribers.
Discounts are available to friends and colleagues of GRNL that submit a post for publication.
Please direct all questions to donielle (at) naturallyknockedup (dot) com
Interested in Guest Posting?
I’m always excited when someone has the desire to guest post here at Grand Rapids Natural Living! A community blog is just that – written by a community. We’re open to well written and thought out posts from various standpoints in hopes to equip others with knowledge, and to inspire and encourage them to live a bit more naturally.
- Publication is not guaranteed. We’ll review all posts and publish those we feel will benefit our readers.
- Posts should also be written in the same tone we try to adhere to at GRNL – we want to inspire and encourage others, even when our viewpoints differ.
- Submissions will not be published that are completely self promoting for ones own blog or company. If a post is full of links or any other SEO mumbo jumbo it will not be accepted.
- Make sure all spelling is correct and any links included are valid.
- Limit posts to 600 words or less.
- Submitted posts must be original material and written by you. No exceptions.
- If you’d like you may include a short bio at the end of your post with a link to your blog along with a photograph of you.
- All submissions are subject to final editing by Grand Rapids Natural Living and are not available for monetary compensation at this time.
To send us a guest post, please e-mail donielle@grandrapidsnaturalliving the following:
- Subject line should read – “Guest Post Submission: the title of your post“
- Include your name and URL to your blog if you have one.
- Title and text of your post (simple text, not html) and spell out in BOLD which image is inserted where.
- A short bio, about 100 words, and attach a photograph of yourself if you’d like
- Attach any photos you would like included in the post, please limit size to 500 pixels at the widest.
Please allow 2-4 weeks for the post to be reviewed and published. We will send you a note when it is published on the blog. (you will not be notified if your post is not published)